2222 W. Cheyenne Ave., Suite C
Las Vegas, NV 89032
HYDRO EXCAVATION SERVICES
Our hydro excavation services bring a number of benefits to the industrial excavation world. In fact, it is one of the most preferred methods of digging or trenching due to its accurate and extremely efficient results. No more of the line breaks that traditional excavation methods are susceptible to. Hydro excavation truly is a game-changer for certain projects, and our experienced operators use the latest trucks and equipment to ensure each project is planned and executed with precision.
NEED A QUOTE FOR YOUR PROJECT?
WHAT IS HYDRO EXCAVATION?
Hydro excavation is the process of removing soil with pressurized water and a vacuum to excavate material. It is ideal for removing soil around existing facilities and is less destructive than heavy machinery. It can be used for many excavation applications.
HOW HYDRO EXCAVATION WORKS
TERRA’s hydro excavation team utilizes the latest technology and equipment in hydro excavation which:
- Combines high-pressure water and a high powered air vacuum.
- Precisely cuts through soil, breaking it up into a slurry.
- Slurry is vacuumed from the excavation area, transferring the debris into a debris tank.
- Targeted utility lines are kept safe through the excavation process.
- Utility lines are exposed for whatever work needs to be performed.
- Areas around the work zone remains undisturbed.
APPLICATIONS FOR HYDRO EXCAVATION
- Underground utility repairs
- Trenching excavations
- Sign and pole installations
- Potholing or daylighting
- Pipe and sewer rehabilitation
- Landscape areas, green belts, paved areas, etc.
REQUEST A BID
DO YOU NEED A BID?
Complete our Bid Request form and someone from our team will contact you. If you prefer to speak with us, please call 702.651.8100.